Sometimes it’s hard to get rid of fat in certain areas in your body. If you have reached a very low level in fat in your body, yet your abs are still not showing, then you need to do something about it. And no, it’s not running 7 days a week. This will not help you pretty much.
On this article you will discover a method that will yield you awesome results. You will notice the effects of this in less than 1 month. It’s time to burn that rebel fat away of your body!
First off, you need to eat low in carbs. You need to eat a maximum of 20gr per day. We are trying to kill the rebel fat, so we need to enter in ketosis. This state of your body will maximum fat loss, because it’s going to use stored body-fat as the main resource for energy production.
Your diet should be structured in the following way: 70% fat, 25% protein, 5% carbohydrates. And don’t worry, this won’t be eternal. You just need to enter into this state to get rid of the rebel fat that doesn’t allow you to show your abs and muscles.
Train as you normally do, but on weekend – either Saturday or Sunday – try this training:
- Drink a cup of coffee (with no sugar)
- Walk for 5 minutes and do a mild warming training
- Do a short HIIT of around 5 minutes. It can be sprinting, burpees, a kettebell circuit, etc.
- Run for 30 minutes at the 50-60% of your capacity. Can you see it now? Running 7 days a week is not good. You need to use running strategically, and this is the opportunity to do it.
- Rest for 3-5 minutes
- Perform a final HIIT of 10-15 minutes. You can increase the number of laps of your first HIIT or do something different.
That’s how you kill rebel fat. Repeat this every single week and be amazed by the results.